Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Panda - Weekly Sketch

I broke out the Faber Castell brush pen for this week's sketch.  Many artists I know love this pen for its line quality.  I'm not an inker per say but I'm always impressed by the work that other artists do with this pen (Check out Michael Stovall's blog).   The brush tip has proved to be more durable than the Tombows thus far.  The ink is even and smooth but I've heard that they tend to run out fairly quickly.  I've been yearning to try the Pentel brush pens, which are refillable, in comparison.


Sometimes I get the urge to draw something ridiculously cute just because I can.  There are very few things that I can think of which fits the bill better than a Panda.  Perhaps a baby panda...Awwwwwww!


Pen on Paper, 5"x8"

No comments:

Post a Comment