Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

La Parisienne - WIP

This is a piece that I'm really excited about and wanted to share my work-in-progress.  It will be a digital piece and in fact is the prize for the winners of the last contest.   I though they would appreciate a peek.   I inked the lines a while back but in the middle of coloring it in Photoshop, my mouse cheesed out (haha...pun).  Anyways, one may inquire as to why I don't use the more preferable Wacom to begin with.  It's because I no longer have a dedicated work area and my round dining table is too small to accommodate a 9"x12" tablet ergonomically.  I may still have to break it out for the remainder of the painting even if it mean I'll be working on the floor.


Some of you may recognize this darling.  She turned two years old a couple of days ago.  Let's hope I finish this piece before she turns three!


Pen on Paper, 9"x12"

No comments:

Post a Comment