Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Famous Dogs in History

I dusted off a 5 year old moleskin recently and started greasing the rusty gears so to speak.  I have a tendency towards precision - a mechanical pencil sort of anal-ness - and in the past, would have trembled in fear without my trusty eraser to correct any errant lines.  My main goal now is to attain a much looser and free style.  Alright...some of you may think that I haven't given up much control by the initial sketches but...baby steps - no eraser right! I bought some Tombow ABT duel brush pens a while back that I decided to finally try out.


The subject choice?  People love dogs but people love dogs dressed up as humans even more. Easy! I've posted the progression of the first four and will update as I finish.  


Leica the Dictator (not really)





No comments:

Post a Comment